If you want to watch live TV on your PC without having to pay for any subscription fee, then TVTAP for PC is right choice for you. This app brings you dozens of live TV channels from all around the world. It also offers great quality content. In this guide, we will learn how to install TVTAP on Windows and Mac devices.
You might have searched have searched in Windows store for TVTAP. Unfortunately it was not placed there. TVTap live TV app is not available on the Windows Store. In fact, it does not even have a desktop client. It is an Android only app. But, we can use an Android emulator to install TVTap on PC. You can use this procedure to install this app on all Windows versions like Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 devices.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TVTAP FOR PC (WINDOWS 10/8/8.1/7 & MAC COMPUTERS & LAPTOPS):
Android emulator is a PC application that can run the Android apps on Windows and Mac. While there are several emulators out there, we will use Nox App Player. It is lightweight and reliable. You can also use Bluestacks emulator If you want.
You can get two emulators from the download links given below.
Now, run the installer file and install the Nox App Player on your PC.
Once that is done, you are all set to install TVTap for PC. Here are the steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer and open the following LINK.
- Download latest version of TVTAP APK from our download page.
- Now open Nox App Player and if you haven’t done that already, sign in with a Google account (Nox works like an Android device).
- Now find the APK file in the folder where it was downloaded.
- Drag the APK file and then release it on the Nox App Player interface to install TVTAP for PC.
- Wait for Nox to install the TV Tap APK; it will take a minute or two.
- When the app is installed, you will find its icon on the Nox home screen.
- You just need a single tap on the icon to open it.
So, this is exactly how we install TVTAP app for Windows devices. Mac also follow
s same procedure except that you need to download the Mac version of Nox or Bluestacks. Now open TV TAP app on your Laptop or Computer and enjoy live TV in HD quality for free. This is the simple and easy way to install this app on PC.
So, we know that TV TAP is not available on Windows. We need Nox App Player, or any other Android emulator for it. So, the first step is to download the emulator, the second step is to sign in to the emulator with Google, third is to download TV Tap APK, fourth drag and drop the APK on the Nox to install TVTAP for PC. That is how the app will be installed. If you faced any errors while installing this app, feel free to comment below. We will be back to you with a possible solution.