Here’s how to download and install TVTAP for Android TV. You can also follow the same procedure to install TVTAP app on TVs using Android boxes. As you all know, TV TAP is a free live TV app allow you to watch HD live TV channels for free.
We have been watching live TV on our mobile devices a lot lately. But, it is also a lot of fun to watch your favorite channels on the larger screen of TV running on Android boxes. TVTAP is one awesome app for live TV. It has loads of channels and it plays them in high quality. The good news is that this app is remote friendly and you can install it on your Android based Smart TVs as well. This guide will show you how.
DOWNLOAD TVTAP FOR ANDROID TV BOX:
Some of your Android boxes may not have Play store. But, Android Smart TVs have the Google Play Store. But, you will not find the TV TAP app in this store. We will need to side load TV TAP onto your Android TV using APK file. You can also use this APK file to install TVTAP for PC. This is easy and be assured it is safe. Let me take you through the step by step installation process.
HOW TO INSTALL TVTAP FOR SMART TV:
- Go ahead and open Settings app from the home-screen.
- Open Security (or Security & Restrictions; whichever is there).
- Select Unknown Sources and then switch it ON.
- Click ‘OK’ or ‘Yes’ when you see the warning message to allow installation of TVTAP for Android TV.
- Go ahead and open any browser on your smart TV.
- Now, visit the following URL: tvtapapk.com/download
- Download the APK file onto your Smart TV storage.
- If you see any warning message, click the option that allows the download to continue.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Now, open Apps from the home-screen where you will see the list of all your apps.
- You need to open any file manager app you might have. Sometimes the stock file manager app is available as ‘File Browser’. If you don’t have any such app, you may download the free file manager called ES File Explorer.
- Now, browse to the folder in which the TV TAP APK was downloaded. It is the ‘Download’ folder you should be looking at.
- Run the APK file by clicking it.
- When the warning message appears, confirm your intention by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘Install’ (whichever you see)
- Now, let the TV Tap app to install.
- When the app installed notification is displayed, go ahead and click ‘Open’ to run the app. If you want to open the app later, you may click ‘Done’ and return to Smart TV interface. You will find the app in the ‘Apps’ section.
This is how you can install TVTAP for Android TV or Smart TV.
TV TAP app lets you watch live TV on your Android devices. If you have an Android based Smart TV, you can easily get this app and enjoy it. The method above shows how to side load the TVTAP for Android TV.