TVTAP is a live TV app that brings to you nearly one thousand channels in more than 25 categories. This app has everything you can ask for. It contains channels from all over the world. This app is more reliable as it gives you multiple links to channels. So, even if one source is not working you can watch from another. The interface of this TVTAP app is very well designed. It is not just easy to install but also very easy to use. By far, it is one of the best live TV apps I have come across. In this article we learn more about this app and how to install it on Android devices.
This app was designed by developers of UKTVNow. Many of the channels on UKTVNow are moved to TVTAP App. This app provides every channel in HD quality.
TVTAP – THE MOBDRO ALTERNATIVE APP:
If you are familiar with live TV app, You might have heard of Mobdro. Though Mobdro provides numerous channels, many of them are not in HD quality. Moreover, Many people facing crashing issues with the latest version of Mobdro. So, I am here introducing a great live TV app i.e, TVTAP which provides many channels in HD quality.
The best part of this app is, you don’t need to pay a single penny watch any channel on this app. Chromecast feature is also available on this app which allow us to cast channels from our Android mobile to bigger screens like TVs.
You can install this app on Android tablets, smartphones, Amazon Fire TV/FireStick, Smart TVs, and more. Now we will see how to install TVTAP for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), & PC (Windows & Mac).
DOWNLOAD TVTAP ON ANDROID:
This app is primarily designed for Android devices. It works great on all Android devices like Android Mobiles, Tablets, Firestick/Fire TV and Android boxes. But you can’t find this app on App Store as it was not listed there for many reasons. But don’t worry we can install this app on any Android using side-loading technique. For this method, you need to download TVTAP APK latest version. In this post, I will show you how to install this app on your Android devices.
TVTAP APK DOWNLOAD:
Android uses APK files like Windows uses EXE. The file has to be sourced from an external source. You can download the TVTAP.apk latest version from the download link given below. This link will be updated with the latest version as soon as new version released.
This file is safe and absolutely free from all malwares and adwares. If you have any issues with the download link , Feel free to comment issue through comment box given below.
HOW TO INSTALL TVTAP APK ON ANDROID:
This app has to be installed using the workaround, which is the manual process of side-loading. This app is not featured on App Store. But, the good thing is that you don’t have to root Android for it.
The first step is to prepare your Android device to install APK files. For this, you need to change some settings on your Android devices.
Android’s default security settings do not let us install APK files that have not been obtained from Play Store. But, this can be bypassed. Our APK is safe after all.
- Open Android Settings and go to Security.
- Here, you should see the option Unknown Sources.
- Turn it ON. Tap ‘Okay’ when you see the warning message.
Now your device is ready to install the apk file.
Note: Turn OFF Unknown Sources once you have installed the app.
In this part we will go ahead and install the APK file that we downloaded a little while ago. Here are the simple steps:
- Use a file explorer app to navigate to the folder where TVTAP APK file is saved.
- You are likely to find this file in the Download folder. If it is not there, look up in the APK folder.
- Now run the APK file to start the installation process.
- Tap ‘Install’ on the confirmation prompt that appears to proceed.
Now you just need to wait for a minute or even less. When the app is installed you can run it from the home screen and enjoy live TV channels from around the world.
TVTAP FOR IOS (IPHONE/IPAD):
iOS user won’t have many options when it comes to watching live tv on iPhone/iPad. Sadly, TV TAP is not available for iOS devices right now. Developers promised to released the iOS version very soon. When iOS version released, we will update the article with the installation process.
Meanwhile you can use apps like which can be obtained from third party installer apps like AppValley.
TVTAP for PC:
How to Install TVTAP for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac (both Computers & Laptops):
There is a software called Android emulator which can emulate entire Android environment on to Windows and mac machines. This software help us to install TVTAP for Windows without any hassle.
There are many Android emulators available in the market. Out of them, I prefer to Nox and Bluestack. They work flawlessly, easy to use ans they are very stable.
You can get the Bluestacks from bluestacks.com and Nox from bignox.com. Once you downloaded the exe file, double tap on it to start the installation process. You need to give all necessary permission to finish the installation process.
Now you need to set up this emulator on your Windows or Mac devices using Google ID and Password like you set up your Android device first time.
Now you need to download TVTAP APK latest versio. After completion of download, Drag and drop the apk file onto Emulator window. It will automatically detect APK and installs it.
FEATURES OF TVTAP:
TV TAP app packs tons of features. Here is what you can expect from it:
- The app offers a simple and yet elegant looking design. The interface is highly intuitive allowing ease of use.
- This app brings a breadth of satellite channels. You can watch movies, TV shows, news, sports, documentaries, kids’ shows, entertainment channels, knowledge channels and a lot more.
- The app features channels in many languages including English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Bengali and more.
- TAPTV is supported on a wide range of Android devices including smartphones, tablets, Smart TVs, Amazon Firestick and more.
- The app notifies you every time a new channel is added to the list.
- It allows you to add your most frequently watched channels to the favorite list.
- You can password protect certain channels or categories to restrict access.
- While TAPTV works with stock Android Player, you can also use it with your favorite media player such as VLC, MX Player, XMTV Payer and a lot more.
- The app presents multiple links to a particular channel. If one link is not working, you can use another.
- You can control the quality of content to match your internet connection.
- It has native support for Chromecast.
- It’s completely free to install and use.
TAPTV sources the live TV channels from multiple sources across the web. This is why it is able to provide access to more channels than most other such apps. Think of a channel and it is there. Of course it has all the popular channels from around the world. At the same time, it has some special channels too.
Here is the list of categories to watch the channels from:
HOW TO UPDATE TVTAP APP?
Once you have installed the app you can start using it straightaway. However, developers keep updating the app from time to time in order to offer better services. Unlike the apps downloaded from App Store, this app doesn’t update automatically even over Wi-Fi. You will need to update it manually.
Thankfully, unlike the other third-party apps, you don’t have to uninstall the app first and install the latest version from the scratch. The app will send the push notification regarding the update.
When you see the ‘Update Available’ prompt you will have three options:
- Exit: Update will not be installed.
- Download: You can download the update and install it later.
- Update Now: Install the update right away.
Make sure you grant the app all the permissions when prompted during the update process.
TAPTV is easily one of the finest live TV apps you will find for Android these days. This app works on a wide range of devices and firmware versions. It brings to you top satellite channels from all over the world in various languages and categories. And, you don’t have to pay anything to watch even the premium channels.